Money is so important to the success of family life. You cannot afford to be naïve about this matter or even handle it with levity.
Most times, people talk more about money for business and do not consider its relationship with the family. Experts say 60% of our disposable income is spent directly or indirectly at home. However, the amount of money available to every couple determined how comfortable they will live their homes.
This book will conspicuously increase your financial intelligence and put you in control of your finances as it reveals:
- 17 major mistakes of couples about money
- 6 types of couples in money management
- How to budget your family income
- Keys to better your family income
- 20 money dangers signals in marriage
- Financial conflict management
- Requirements for joint account and its likely problems
- 21 enemies of money in marriage
- The place of money in marriage
- How money could be controlled at home
- 16 things to address when talking about money in marriage
- Building trust in your finances
- 14 habits of rainfall spending and how to overcome it
- How to set financial goals for your family and lots more.
Welcome to your family financial rest as you read this book.